Sunday, September 19, 2010

unexptected

Last Tuesday we went in for Will's first day of outpatient therapy. He had speech, occupational and physical therapy. Each came to the same verdict, Will no longer needs therapy! Wahoo! I hadn't even hoped for such a fast recovery, I was just glad to have him home. Friday he had another neuro evaluation for which we will get the results this Friday and go from there. The doctors and therapist all seem baffled. He is a walking miracle.

I had a fantastic birthday! We went shopping and went to Happy Sumo with some friends. I had a wonderful day with my miracle boys.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your prayers. Each one of you had a part in Will's speedy recovery.

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Amazing! Miracles DO happen. Happy late birthday.

Anonymous said...

You three have got to be the strongest people I've met.

Holly said...

What a miracle & a blessing! We are so happy that everything has worked out so well. And happy belated birthday!!!

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Way to go, Will. First reports are fantastic! So glad you've been wrapped in so many miracles.

Tina said...

Wow! That's awesome! I'm so glad everything is going well for you guys. You deserve it! Prayers are answered, that's for sure!