Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oh how time flies when you don't have a loved one in a hospital bed. Just wanted to put up a quick update. Will is doing fantastic! Last Friday we meet with the neuropsychologist to review the test results, and they were perfect. I of course already knew that, but at least he was cleared to drive and all that good stuff. We have one more check up and then we are good to go.
What can I say, I married superman.

I feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband. And so many amazing friends and family members that are oh so willing to drop everything and lend a helping hand. I am grateful for the gospel in my life. Prayers are heard and answered. We are never alone in our trials.

"If you are helpless, He is not. If you are lost, He is not. If you don't know what to do next, He knows. It would take a miracle, you say? Well, if it takes a miracle, why not?"
~President Boyd K. Packer~

2 comments:

Soni said...

So glad he's doing good! And I love that quote from Pres Packard.

treadfamily said...

We have thought so much about you guys lately and are so glad to hear the good news. We love you guys!!