Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day weekend!

So I didn't go into labor like I had hoped for over the weekend, but we made good use of our time. 
 We went to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy. It's the first time we have gone, Lincoln loved it!


 We went to Hee Haw farms. Friday you get in for free and the rides are just $1.

 Saturday we went to the Farmers Market in Provo. My mom has a stand there so we like to take advantage of the free face painting.
 Lincoln has developed a new smile, and a love for green smoothies.
 Here's the cheese again.
Monday we hiked up to Battle Creek Falls with our friends Dave and Kelli. Lincoln loves his bff's Tyson and Zach. 






Happy Labor day!

3 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

After seeing all these wonderfully fun things you did over Labor Day weekend, I hope you won't be too bored in TN. :)

I love Lincoln's "say cheese" smile.

PS ~ Please have that baby tonight. OK? :)

Soni Levenseller said...

haha- laughed at Linc's new smile. See he inherited his mammas poser faces! Wow- you were busy- you'd think all that would have popped the bambino out!

HT said...

I love that you are so active while pregnant!